Fiberglass Batt and Roll Insulation
Sustainable Insulation can save 12 times as much energy in the first year as the energy used to produce it. It will also last for the life of the building, as it won’t settle, accumulate moisture or lose its R-Value over time.
Sustainable Insulation meets or exceeds all performance standards required for insulation products in the U.S. and Canada. It is also GREENGUARD® Gold Certified and Home Innovation NGBS Green Certified. CertainTeed Insulation has a number of corporate affiliations and accreditations as well, including:
- ENERGY STAR®
- GreenCircle® Certified—3rd party recycled content certification
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)—member
- North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)—member
- All U.S. manufacturing facilities are ISO 14001:2008 certified
- EPDs and HPDs are available for Sustainable Insulation products
Naturally noncombustible, unfaced Sustainable Insulation requires no chemical additives to provide the fire protection that helps give your customers peace of mind.
- Classifies as noncombustible under ASTM E136 testing
- Meets Class A Standards under ASTM E84 testing
- Accepted as a fire block in wood frame walls under international and many local building codes
Other types of insulation may be naturally noncombustible, but Sustainable Insulation is more economical, more flexible and lighter weight.
Quality of Living. Easy to Maintain.
Delivers long-lasting comfort through thermal performance, reduced noise and better air quality.
Renewable. Recycled. Plant Based.
Made of rapidly renewable content
(sand), a high percentage of recycled glass and a plantbased binder.
Make it. Move it. More Efficient.
Less waste in manufacturing and
optimized distribution further reduce impact.
Softer touch makes product easy to handle and install, but does not compromise rigidity or recovery.
Check out all of our fire performance solutions at certainteed.com/fireperformance