Fiberglass Batt and Roll Insulation
ENCAPSULATED FIBERGLASS INSULATION
|R-Value||R-13 – R-30|
|Width||15″ – 24″|
|Length||48″ – 32″|
EasyTouch™ can be used in attics, crawlspaces, above commercial ceiling grids and anywhere a Class A fire rating is needed. It is completely nontoxic and made with a plant-based binder without formaldehyde, acrylics, dyes or unnecessary fire retardants added. This product is coated with a perforated plastic film, making installs easier and cleaner with less dust and free particles. EasyTouch’s coating also limits itching and irritation.
*Only unfaced EasyTouch is Class A Fire Rated
- Comfort-coated with EasyTouch perforated plastic film for cleaner, easier installation
- Made with a high percentage of recycled and renewable materials, including a plant-based binder
- Versatile—endless applications
- GREENGUARD® Gold Certified—helps ensure superior indoor air quality
Why insulate the attic?
If insulation is just level with or below the floor joists, an upgrade is
needed. Adding insulation to a home’s attic is the easiest and most
cost-effective way to improve energy efficiency and reduce utility bills.
Attic insulation is the #1 home improvement homeowners can make to
enhance their home’s value, returning 107% on its cost.
– Remodeling Magazine, 2017
Cost vs. Value Report
|1||R-30 to R-49|
|2-3||R-38 to R-60|
|4-8||R-49 to R-60|